Leotards with metallic fabric, sequence and rhinestones are beautiful and fragile and should be taken care off.
How to care for your Leotard:
- After practice turn leotard inside out to allow moisture to evaporate.
- Do not put a damp leotard in a bag.
How to wash your leotard:
- Turn the leotard inside out.
- Hand wash it separately in cold water (never in a washing machine).
- Use mild liquid detergent, never fabric softer.
- Use enough water to cover the leotard, gently press soapy water through the leotard for a few minutes. Do not rub the fabric.
- Rinse with cool, clean water and gently squeeze the cold water out.
- To dry lay the leotard flat, never hang or place in the sun.
- Never tumble-dry or use a hair-dyer to dry it.